Donate and Contact
Want to donate your plastic? Well here's how!
We accept donations via drop-off (Armagh, NI/UK) or via Post (UK only) of plastic types: HDPE (2) and LDPE (4). Every piece of plastic must be clearly labeled with one of these recycling triangles with either 2 or 4 or letters inside) otherwise we are unable to use it. Please also remove all stickers, labels, and ensure the plastic is clean.
Here are some common finds for plastic types that we use all the time (always double check for the recycling logo);
- Milk bottle tops and cartons
- Some shampoo bottles (not the lids)
- Some laundry detergent/bleach bottles (not the lids)
- Other plastic lids/bottles
Here are some types of plastic that we cannot accept;
- Plastic Bags
- Other 'film' type plastic (cling film, postal bags)
- Hard plastic lids (like the ones on your shampoo bottles)
- Plastic that is not labeled (number in the recycling triangle)
- Any plastic with numbers other than 2 or 4.
Please can we ask that all plastic donated to us comes clean and dry, and label free. (It can take us a while to get around to using it, and we don’t want it getting smelly).
Please do not send us your plastic, if you live outside of the UK, as this contributes to the airmiles and unnecessary transport plastic goes through. Instead, you can check out the Precious Plastic map, and see if there is a collection or workspace local to you:
Once you have collected some plastic and are ready to donate, please send us a message and we will give you the drop off/postal address. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us. We will get back to you as soon as possible!